• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Amazing Girl Using Body Language Techniques


    How To Approach Amazing Girl Using Body Language Techniques

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. Body Language Techniques helped me put her into a small trance. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    How To Date A Man title=



    Tags: how can i get a girl  how to get a girl horny  get any girl  pick up women  how to get a girl frind  how to pick up women online  pick up ladies  how pick up women  non verbal communication at work  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll