• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Girl Using Stand Up Routines


    How To Pick Up Girl Using Stand Up Routines

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. Where do I start... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table This place look more like restaurant. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. At one point I used Stand Up Routines and it helped. I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said 'No! Not here!'. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). We both laughed and I drove her home.


    How Get Confidence title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll