• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Amazing Chick Using Wealthy Trick


    How To Pick Up Amazing Chick Using Wealthy Trick

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. At this time I have successfully used Wealthy Trick. We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Girls Getting Pantsed Videos title=



    Tags: how to get a girl fast  get a girl in bed  beautiful women quotes  place to pick up women  how to get a girl  pick up clubs  way to get a girl  how do i get a girl  relationships sites  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll