• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Female Using Logistics Techniques


    My Pick Up Female Using Logistics Techniques

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She was amazing I can't lie.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. She giggled. I try Logistics techniques - its really work! I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. We have a great night in my bed.


    Girls Getting Layed title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll