• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Hot Women Using Logistics Techniques


    Find A Hot Women Using Logistics Techniques

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. Where do I start... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. She brightened up considerably after I used the Logistics techniques. Really work! Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    How To Get A Girl To Like Me title=



    Tags: pick up arts  pick up arts  hot to get a girl  pick up openers  to get a girl  quotes to get a girl  ways to get a girl back  can t get a girl  lines to get a girl  free relationship site  verbal communication in a business  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll