• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Cute Girl Using Logistics Techniques


    How To Attract Cute Girl Using Logistics Techniques

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. This is a little succes story of mine... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I headed to the this club alone. There were a lot of hot girls. One girl was sipping while looking at me. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I try Logistics techniques - she pecked at it as a kitten. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. The tension kept building. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    Do Girls Get Boners title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll