• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Pretty Chick Using Isolation Technique


    How To Attract Pretty Chick Using Isolation Technique

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. Isolation Technique helped me put her into a small trance. Her eyes lit up. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    How To Make A Successful Game title=



    Tags: tips on how to pick up women  how to get a girl wet  how get a girl  lines to pick up women  way to get a girl  learn to pick up women  pick up training  tips for communication skills  how to improve body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll