• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Pretty Baby Using Easy Concert K Close Routine


    How To Attract Pretty Baby Using Easy Concert K Close Routine

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. I want to share this story... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. One method that seems Easy Concert K Close Routine to help me prepare relax her. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. We have a great night in my bed.


    How To Attract Women title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll