• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Cute Lady Using Freeze Outs


    Pick Up A Cute Lady Using Freeze Outs

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She seems really confident and direct. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. I opened her with some playful facial gestures freeze outs work fine when I try it. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Get A Girl For Sex title=



    Tags: guide to pick up women  how to find a woman  get me a girl  get a girl to like me  get any girl  pick up artists  get girl  how to get a girl fast  best place to pick up women  bad pick up lines for girls  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll