• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Beautiful Lady Using Naked Man Routine


    Best Way To Pick Up Beautiful Lady Using Naked Man Routine

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. I went to an upscale massage/salon place I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. I try to use Naked man routine. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. Her eyes lit up. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I was already holding her by the waist. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said 'No! Not here!'. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    Can Girls Get Boners title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll