• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Female Using Nlp Patterns


    How To Get A Female Using NLP Patterns

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. I want to share this story... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I use 'We should get married!' opener. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. I advise NLP patterns. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I playing with her panty line. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    Date Black Woman title=



    Tags: pick up artist  how to get a girl  get it girl  beuatiful women  place to pick up women  get a girl friend  get a girl online  how do you get a girl  supervisory communication skills  chuck norris pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll