• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Beautiful Baby Using Girl Crack Method


    How To Approach Beautiful Baby Using Girl Crack Method

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There were some seats available. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. She brightened up considerably after I used the Girl crack Method. Really work! She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. She laughed and was cool about it all. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... She was acting super sexual with kino. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    Online Women Dating title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll