• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Chicks Using Awkward Question Game


    How To Impress A Chicks Using Awkward Question Game

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. After I applied Awkward question game, it can be taken with bare hands. I grabbing her by the arm. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    How To Get A Girl Off With Your Hands title=



    Tags: using nlp  best pick up women  tips on how to pick up women  how to get a girl hot  get a girl to like me  pick up girls  get any girl  get it girl  telephonic communication skills  pick up artist openers  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll