• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Sweet Baby Using Broken Ankle Routine


    How To Get A Sweet Baby Using Broken Ankle Routine

    Before this im was a virgin. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There was a 5 girls sets across the room. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. I use Broken Ankle Routine. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    Pictures Of Dating title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll