• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Amazing Chick Using Sit On Lap Routine


    Pick Up Amazing Chick Using Sit On Lap Routine

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. I want to share this story... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. This place look more like restaurant. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She was amazing I can't lie.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. She blushed a bit when I was using sit on lap routine, but after this communication has become warmer. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. We have a great night in my bed.


    Ways To Get Your Girl Back title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll