• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Woman Using Artemas Method


    How To Get A Woman Using Artemas Method

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There were some seats available. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. Artemas Method work fine when I try it. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Free Dating Men title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll