• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Cute Women Using Table Waiting Game


    Approach Cute Women Using Table Waiting Game

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. This is a little succes story of mine... On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I headed to the this club alone. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. I opened her with some playful facial gestures One method that seems Table waiting game to help me prepare relax her. I tapping her on the shoulder. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    How To Get A Girl To Fuck U title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll