• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Hot Girl Using K Closing Technique


    How To Impress A Hot Girl Using K Closing Technique

    Before this im was a virgin. This is a little succes story of mine... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    Her long black hair all messy. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I use 'We should get married!' opener. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. I advise K Closing technique. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I got lots of kino. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I was already holding her by the waist. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. She was acting super sexual with kino. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    Girls Get It On title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll