• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Beautiful Women Using Negs And Cf Routines


    My Pickup Beautiful Women Using Negs And CF Routines

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She looked so fucking hot.

    She seems really confident and direct. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. Negs and CF routines helped me put her into a small trance. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    How To Get Girls Attention title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll