• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Pretty Women Using Number Close Routine


    How To Kiss A Pretty Women Using Number Close Routine

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I went to an upscale massage/salon place There were some seats available. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. She brightened up considerably after I used the Number Close Routine. Really work! Eventually she started talking to me again. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Women Free Dating Site title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll