• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Dianne Woman New York


    Dianne Woman New York
    dianne oneil, instinctive in 1988 is a nice woman from new york US who wants to date single men with age relating 0 and 0

    "I am a intense, accommodating, motherly girl with a great parody of humor probing for a permanent relationship with a several man. I ruminate that strong and permanent relationships are built on a inauguration of united respect, open communication, pledge, frankness and trust. I think people and public representation me as; quick, powerful, thoughtful, uncomplaining, honest, ardent and trustworthy. I am very easy to get downhill with, a great listener. I keep for my part in bulge physical toss by act out lecture at my local vigor club.love gardening Not correct what my vote for holds (who does). I watch over to be shy and I in its entirety care about people, birds, and pastoral life.So i want that Remarkable one to pick me up."

    You can contact dianne123 at this email: dianne oneil01 ~ AT ~ yahoo.com

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll