• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Females Using The Cube Routine


    Talk To Females Using The Cube Routine

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. She brightened up considerably after I used the the cube routine. Really work! I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    Quotes To Get A Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: pick up lines  how to meet women  pick up women in  poems to get a girl  pick up line  pick up woman  pick up women  place to pick up women  women pick up  barney pick up lines  communication skills activities  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll