• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Beautiful Baby Using Negative Attraction Technique


    Find A Beautiful Baby Using Negative Attraction Technique

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. This is a little succes story of mine... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I use 'We should get married!' opener. She giggled. She blushed a bit when I was using Negative Attraction Technique, but after this communication has become warmer. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    How To Get A Girl Back After A Break Up title=



    Tags: cool backpacker  way women  chick wrong  pretty using dork  get amazing technique  how approach hot  beautiful bouncer  lady nipples routine  amazing night techniques  list leadership skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll