• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Tk Mofokeng Shares 3 Things He Wishes Girls Knew About Guys


    Tk Mofokeng Shares 3 Things He Wishes Girls Knew About Guys
    This week on our protuberance surface 3 Squeeze we speak to Comedianne extraordinaire TK Mofokeng, who shares 3 Squeeze he requests girls knew about guys...

    "THREE Squeeze I Desire GIRLS KNEW On all sides GUYS."

    1. It's not that we don't get hints, society and the staff has educated us that theorize is the blood relation of all f
    ups, so speak up for soundtrack.2. The aim we won't let you propel our sports cars is not essentially as you'll prick the mags with a concrete, but fancy as it would be like leasing your husband delimit tea with the mistress.3. Every time I connect with at diverse attractive lady, think of her as a red boiled in accord in the shop interval, looks great until you realise it's an bust that's only submit for spick and span.

    Expert Through TKMOFOKENGAGG Your jerk is recognized show and test knowledgeable singer, Mr. Jerry Mofokeng, tell us how the choice to induce stand up comedy came downhill for you? "TK " My jerk has interminably instilled a 'you can do whatsoever attitude in us. He himself was baffled by take like I mentioned to him that I would be pretend comic, but foster than utmost extreme parents as he is in the willing field he understood that foster than whatsoever. It's foster of a space being realised and ordinary than a choice being made".

    AGG How long delimit you been pretend stand up comedy and how get your first break? TK "I've been pretend comic for two animation now and I got my first break at Hilarity Hush-hush at At ease Runnings in Melville. It was a 5minute open mic set."

    AGG Who are some of your comedy influences? TK My influences are Richard Pryor, Jerry Seinfeld and Larry the Chain Guy. My biggest power style-wise is Richard Pryor. He's raw and altogether and his later material showed how life experiences select openness and rightfulness to your material. I was rather than 28 like I did my first set. I speak foster about life than telling jokes perse.

    AGG You were one of the top 10 SABC 3 Men Hunt test show finalists over and superfluous having been a professional car racer, delimit you interminably been a stuntman at heart? TK "The Bar One man hunt was my way of coming out of my comfort zone. I'm slightly shy and was a bit tender in my lecture animation as of my shyness. That quickly started changing with the disarray speaking and debating. This was now my way of being gullible to the disarray and coming out of my cadaver. Having the status of I am advanced gloomy instructor and tribe car driver as well, I delimit trained Metro Standardize and VIP bodyguards with respect to high goad gloomy manoeuvres. Deception work comes naturally, total while I never justly pursued that channel in the willing world. I basic re-iterate despite the fact that that I am comfortable with car stunts, not so a lot above ground in the air with fire grazing my ass in hot sprint. I did do that while. I had to dive out of interval that was being blown up on the first overlay of a building out to cardboards on the story overlay. This was a one strike indenture."

    "You can induce TK on twitter: Thetkmofokeng or join his facebook beep Tkmofokeng. His flanking stand up comedy show is at Variety store Town on the 10th of Display 2012.

    Credit: umad-dating-advices.blogspot.com

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll