• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Fine Baby Using Esp Routines


    How To Get A Fine Baby Using ESP Routines

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. At one point I used ESP routines and it helped. I put my hands to her thighs. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Single Woman title=



    Tags: hot to get a girl  poem to get a girl back  how to get a girl  how to get a girl frend  place to pick up women  using nlp  pick up girls  how to get a girl  webcam dating  qualities of an alpha male  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll