• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Fine Baby Using Number Close Routine


    Flirt With Fine Baby Using Number Close Routine

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. She blushed a bit when I was using Number Close Routine, but after this communication has become warmer. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    How To Get Hot Girls title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll