• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Beautiful Girl Using Tree Method


    Ways To Pick Up Beautiful Girl Using Tree Method

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. There was a pretty baby near the bar. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She seems really confident and direct. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. At one point I used Tree Method and it helped. I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I playing with her panty line. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    How To Get Girls In Bed title=



    Tags: beatiful women  pick up mystery  ways to get a girl back  pick up woman  pick up girls  beautiful woman  tips on how to pick up women  hot to pick up women  alpha male theory  cool pickup lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll