• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Cute Chick Using Easy Concert K Close Routine


    How To Kiss A Cute Chick Using Easy Concert K Close Routine

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. Easy Concert K Close Routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    Best Way To Get Your Girl Back title=



    Tags: cool women method  meet box duckie  mystery routines  how lady routine  women mystery routines  attract using  approach pretty technique  cute ice  pick tests  russian pick up lines  rude pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll