• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Chicks Using Natural Game


    How 2 Get A Chicks Using Natural Game

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There were a lot of hot girls. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. I try to use natural game. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. Her eyes lit up. The tension kept building. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    How To Get A Girl To Like You By Texting title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll