• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Cool Chick Up Using Day Game Techniques


    How To Pick Cool Chick Up Using Day Game Techniques

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. This is a little succes story of mine... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. I was able to apply day game techniques and it worked. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    How To Get A Teenage Girl title=



    Tags: get yo girl  pick up method  pick up mystery  get that girl  ways to get a girl back  how to get a girl horny  get a girl to love you  best places to pick up women  pick up method  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll