• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Cute Lady Using Qualification Method


    How To Get A Cute Lady Using Qualification Method

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. I use qualification method. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I sit in front of her with a smile. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    How To Get A Girl To Like U title=



    Tags: pick up society  pick up arts  to get a girl  tips how to get a girl  where to pick up women  get me a girl  pick up advice  what to get a girl  picking up women  body language mediafire  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll