• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Female Using Qualification Method


    Talk To Female Using Qualification Method

    Before this im was a virgin. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There were a lot of hot girls. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She was not too special.

    Her long black hair all messy. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. I try to use qualification method. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. She was acting super sexual with kino. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Learn How To Pick Up Women title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll