• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Kiss A Amazing Lady Using Jealousy Tactics


    Kiss A Amazing Lady Using Jealousy Tactics

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. I want to share this story... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. One girl was sipping while looking at me. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I use 'We should get married!' opener. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. I advise jealousy tactics. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. She was acting super sexual with kino. She said 'No! Not here!'. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    How To Get Black Girls title=



    Tags: pick up women  how to get a girl frend  what to get a girl  lines to get a girl  how to get a girl off  pick up clubs  best pick up women  get a girl to have sex  pictures of verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll