• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Hot Lady Using Tripod Method


    My Pickup Hot Lady Using Tripod Method

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. Where do I start... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There were a lot of hot girls. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. I was a little changed her mood using Tripod method. Its really helps. I got lots of kino. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    How To Get A Girl Freind title=



    Tags: get any girl  how to get a girl frend  using nlp  hot to pick up women  best pick up women  learn how to pick up women  tips to get a girl  how to get a girl frind  pua asian  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll