• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Amazing Chick Using Fluff Talk


    Get A Amazing Chick Using Fluff Talk

    Before this im was a virgin. This is a little succes story of mine... I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I just introduced myself. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. I try fluff talk - its really work! Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I was already holding her by the waist. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    How To Get The Girl You Love Back title=



    Tags: ten ways to get a girl  to get a girl  to get a girl  who to get a girl  get a girl friend  poems to get a girl  get a girl for sex  best ways to get a girl  online dating in sa  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll