• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Amazing Lady Using Kiss Tests


    How To Flirt With Amazing Lady Using Kiss Tests

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There were a lot of hot girls. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. I use kiss tests. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    How To Get A Girl Back That You Love title=



    Tags: hot to pick up women  pick up clubs  pick up women online  tips on how to pick up women  learn to pick up women  best places to pick up women  how to get a girl  speed dating bristol  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll