• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Girl Using Master Storytelling


    How 2 Get A Girl Using Master Storytelling

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. master storytelling really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! Her eyes lit up. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I playing with her panty line. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Russian Women For Dating title=



    Tags: using negative technique  how kiss easy  pretty using techniques  chick using backpacker  pick amazing routines  pick lady  talk hot flashbacks  pick liquor  where to pick up women  nerd pickup lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll