• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Female Up Using Club Game


    How To Pick Female Up Using Club Game

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. I want to share this story... I usually only go for girls that have something special. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Her long black hair all messy. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. I was able to apply Club Game and it worked. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I was already holding her by the waist. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. She was acting super sexual with kino. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    Dating Man Older Woman Younger title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll