• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Female Using Artemas Method


    How To Pick Up Female Using Artemas Method

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She seems really confident and direct. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. At one point I used Artemas Method and it helped. Eventually she started talking to me again. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . It feels really good, so much sexual tension. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    How To Get Back Your Girl title=



    Tags: pick up girls  get a girl to like me  guide to pick up women  how to meet women  pick up mystery  tips to get a girl  who to get a girl  way to get a girl  dreamweaver seth  communication skills in leadership  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll