• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Sweet Baby Using K Closing Technique


    Meet A Sweet Baby Using K Closing Technique

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. This place look more like restaurant. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. At this time I have successfully used K Closing technique. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Get Any Girl Fuck You title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll