• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Cute Lady Using Negative Attraction Technique


    Attract Cute Lady Using Negative Attraction Technique

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. She blushed a bit when I was using Negative Attraction Technique, but after this communication has become warmer. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    A Girl Game title=



    Tags: best way routine  flirt hot  impress women using  pick using negs  how pick routines  pick female crack  cool chick psychic  chick using nlp  pretty using day  how to get a girl turned on  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll