• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Amazing Girl Using Good Lighter Routine


    How To Find A Amazing Girl Using Good Lighter Routine

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. Good lighter routine work fine when I try it. I whispering to her ears. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    Free Free Dating title=



    Tags: get a girl to like me  get up girl  pick up woman  how to get a girl back  get a girl  get up girl  pick up arts  get any girl  pick up clubs  beautiful women  male dating advice  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll