• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Hot Girl Using Body Language Techniques


    Flirt With Hot Girl Using Body Language Techniques

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. I want to share this story... I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. After I applied Body Language Techniques, it can be taken with bare hands. After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. I touch her hair for immediate kino. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    How To Get Your Girl Back After A Break Up title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll