• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Beautiful Girl Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique


    Best Way To Pick Up Beautiful Girl Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. I want to share this story... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I headed to the this club alone. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. I was able to apply Boyfriend Breaker Technique and it worked. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. She was acting super sexual with kino. The girl I was told me she was married. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Dating Men Tips title=



    Tags: best ways to get a girl  hot to pick up women  how to get a girl  get a girl for sex  get any girl  get a girl to have sex  how pick up women  pick up clubs  training body language  alpha male diet  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll