• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Cool Lady Using Frame Control Method


    Get A Cool Lady Using Frame Control Method

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There were some seats available. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I was a little changed her mood using Frame Control Method. Its really helps. I put my hands to her thighs. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    How To Get A Girl In One Night title=



    Tags: amazing using isolation  how using talk  attract easy close  attract girl dynamics  mypickup beautiful polar  pick lady tests  how hot chick  get amazing girl  public speaking online  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll