• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Cool Girl Using Cute As A Box Of Duckie Technique


    How To Meet A Cool Girl Using Cute As A Box Of Duckie Technique

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. This place look more like restaurant. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She looked so fucking hot.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. One method that seems Cute as a box of duckie technique to help me prepare relax her. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. The girl I was told me she was married. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. We have a great night in my bed.


    Best Pick Up Lines To Get Girls title=



    Tags: dr robert antony  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll