• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Woman Using Kokology Games


    Flirt With Woman Using Kokology Games

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. This place look more like restaurant. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. I've used Kokology Games - and she got hooked. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    Dating Girls title=



    Tags: cute chick tree  approach using  chicks routine  using breaker technique  pickup amazing chick  girl table  women 111 routine  approach women  flirt beautiful mystery  cheesy pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll