• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Cute Lady Using Just Saying Hi Routine


    How To Meet A Cute Lady Using Just Saying Hi Routine

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I said: You look great in that dress. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. Just saying Hi routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. She was acting super sexual with kino. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    Dating Service Single title=



    Tags: how to meet  get up girl  how to find a woman  best place to pick up women  pick up woman  place to pick up women  tips to get a girl  get a girl to like you  leadership skills in education  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll