• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Cute Lady Up Using Million Dollar Routine


    How To Pick Cute Lady Up Using Million Dollar Routine

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. This place look more like restaurant. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. I try Million dollar routine - its really work! I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    How To Have A Girl title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll