• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Beautiful Chick Up Using Freeze Outs


    How To Pick Beautiful Chick Up Using Freeze Outs

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. This is a little succes story of mine... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She seems really confident and direct. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. One method that seems freeze outs to help me prepare relax her. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    Dating For Girls title=



    Tags: how can i get a girl  beautiful women  how to meet  get it girl  how to get a girl hot  guide to pick up women  how to get a girl frind  where to pick up women  barriers of verbal communication  the player  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll